Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Saturdays

Besties Polaroid|Pimples&Freckles Blog
I bet you didn't know human beings could even achieve this level of hotness. 

So, Hannah and I now take an art class together every other Saturday. The teacher was our Jr. high art instructor, from when we went to the same school. She's the one who got us started in art. (Well, Hannah had done some art before, but Ms. Green (the teacher) drastically improved Hannah's already good talents. Its really enjoyable and gives us another excuse to hang out.

So Hannah came over to my house a couple weeks ago and spent the night. We decided to go for a run. I said, "lets do interval running, its better for us!" Hannah said, "Oh yeah, I always do interval runnning!"
I thought interval running was sprint-jog-sprint-jog
She thought interval running was jog-walk-jog-walk
So, that didn't work quite as planned. She ended up behind me yelling "Hope! Wait! Walk. Cool down, Hope! We need to cool down!"
Not that Hannah isn't in shape. She's got feakin' washboard abs and muscle arms! She does tumbling once a week and used to take gymnastics a lot. I have really strong legs because I danced for 7 years. (I still dance frequently, just not everyday like I used too) So our bodies are just strong in different areas.
Work Out|Pimples&Freckles Blog
This is us judging you!
SO!!! Now for news on our lives, since we haven't written enough in our blog.
Party|Pimples&Freckles Blog
As you can see, I dyed my hair again. Hannah keeps getting prettier! Like what?! We are both dying from Sophomore year workload, with exams coming up and all. Homecoming is Saturday for both of us, even though we are at different schools now. I've got a date (actually, I got asked officially twice, but two other guys said they wanted to take me...), but Hannah decided to be lame person and NOT EVEN FREAKING GO! She says its a waste of time, and she could study instead. Blarrggg... the absolute lameness of it... I will never forgive her.
Anyways, I bought an absolutely majestic dress! Also, its been hard for us to hang out, because... (Drum Roll Please) WE ACTUALLY HAVE SOCIAL LIVES! Yeah, so that happened. If anybody reading this is a middle schooler, let us tell you, ; it gets better. If you're a freshman; it gets worse school-wise and better socially. So um some news. Hannah (due to the fact that she's a kindred and darling soul, and the fact that she gets prettier every day) has a TON of admirers! So... boys better watch out.
Anyway, I'll post the homecoming pictures (mine of this year's and Hannah's of last years)

Homecoming|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Hannah is the mustache lady there


You guys wanna know what Hannah was doing while I was at homecoming? She was driving! In her aunt's car.
Like, WHAT?
I feel like just yesterday, we were 11 years old, contemplating the ghastly and erroneous ways of Jr. High.
Ooh! Guess who has a date to prom? Yep, me. A little early on haha, but yeah.


So I did have a very cute date, but I'm not
 sure if he'd want a picture posted, so yep.



So Hannah and I can hardly hang out because we're popular now! (just kidding...) but we do have friends outside of each other. Which is both fantastic and suckish at the same time.
School|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Hannah with some chicks I don't know
Football game|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Me with some peeps Hannah doesn't know
Photo Shop|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Check out our photo-shopped exquisiteness!

PS. So my mother and I were having this conversation about Hannah's hair... I would just like to point out that she has lush model hair! Its not fair man! 
PPS. I learned how to type! (before I just clicked the letters with my pointer finger)
PPPS.We are considering making a Youtube channel. Yes or No?