Friday, August 8, 2014

Summertime Adventures

Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Ummm... why does Hannah look so hot?
So, August 4th we went camping!!!! We went for my dad's birthday. We did this way awesomsauce thing called wake-boarding; its wicked cool! It was Hannah's first time, and she got up!! (I'll post a picture) We cooked hot dogs, I played guitar, we rode on a boat almost the entire time, saw dear, swam all the way out to the first buoy and then back, we tried (and failed) to feed some deer, we bravely took showers in the spider filled bathroom, and we attempted (but failed...) to swim 20 ft down! It was an utter adventure!
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
This is us (Hope Left, Chloe Middle, Hannah Right) after we daringly swam all the way to a buoy!
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
This is the buoy. It was farther away than it looks.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Hannah (towel) and I (blue blanket) hiding from the vicious sun.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Hannah Wake-boarding!! Check her out in all her fantasticness!!
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Chillin' in da boat! Lol Hannah's dad looks uber macho.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
That's right, y'all... I have two weiners.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Playing 'Happy Birthday' (it sounded awful because I learned the song in 5 minutes) for my Daddy.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Hannah's sisters are on both sides of mine.
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
Yes... My little sister gives me piggy back rides... (Technically she's bigger than I am, but its mostly because I really like piggy back rides)
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog
An honorary picture of my father for his 31'st birthday.
We also hung out earlier that week.
So, the other night (before we went camping) there was a city fair. We went to a Tex-Mex resturant together, along with half my family. We watched a parade, gazed at the fireworks, saw a man get arrested for absolutely no reason, went to an antique store where we made hundreds of inside jokes, french braided hair, and... (this is the best part)... took fantastic photographs by a sagely beautiful porter potty!

So, Tanks Alot for reading!
Summertime Adventures|Pimples&Freckles Blog











Follow my blog with Bloglovin