Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hamburgers and Mud



Me Trotting Around
Hannah On Her Horse











We are utterly exhausted. We spent the day riding horses, playing truth or dare (in which Hannah convinced a basket ball hoop of her love and I acted out my last goodbye to my lover... my lover happened to be a tree), going for walks, riding the four-wheeler,and eating. Lots of eating. I'm so fat right now haha. OMG though, my mom made the best burger bites in the world. The horse-riding was fun, but Hannah's horse kept eating grass. It refused to oblige her wishes of a romantic gallop... it decided on a 'stop and eat the flowers' route instead. ;P Hannah drove like a crazy person on the four-wheeler. I did too. Okay, a bug keeps flying near my ear right now! It is freaking me out! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
...
...
...Sorry guys...
We are VERY tired sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, bye!
Us Looking Fabulous After A Long Day